Ministry of investment and international cooperation announces the launch of a contest to select the leading companies in the field of corporate social responsibility.
The contest aims to select the leading companies in the field of corporate social responsibility that are carrying out activities related to the fields of corporate social responsibility either environmental or health care, social and cultural activities or educational or training and scientific research activities.
Applied companies will be sorted according to company size and only Ten leading companies will be selected according to environmental, social and governance assessment criteria complied with CSR international standards and practices and cope with the Egyptian business climate and the requirements of the Egyptian community sustainable development.
Leading companies will get a set of procedural incentives provided by General Authority for investment and free zones in addition to the tax incentives stated in the law regulating the activities of each company.
Applications and attached documents will be received through the Email address firstname.lastname@example.org starting from Sunday 1/7/2018 until 31/8/2018.
1. Recent commercial registry of the company.
2. Valid tax card attached with the latest positive tax declaration.
3. Valid Operations licenses (permanent or temporary).
4. List of (permanent and temporary employees) and their social insurance form.
5. The Latest three annual balance sheets of the company.
6. A detailed report about the company's CSR activities including:
* A detailed time plan for CSR project(s) that have been achieved or to be achieved.
* CSR project(s) achievements and impact on community.
* A declaration that CSR activities are not used to achieve political, partisan, religious or discrimination purposes.
* A declaration that all information presented by the company are accurate.
Incentives to be provided:
a- Procedural incentives: GAFI will provide the following incentives to the leading companies:
1. Awards and Certificates in a celebratory event covered by media.
2. Announcing the winning companies on the website of MIIC and GAFI, and adding a link to each winning company website.
3. Assigning a contact point in ISC to accelerate and facilitate winning companies' requirements and procedures.
4. Assigning a contact point in investor aftercare unit at MIIC to accelerate and facilitate solving obstacles facing winning companies.
5. Sending MIIC's and GAFI'S publications to companies periodically.
6. Inviting winning companies to conferences held under patronage of MIIC or GAFI.
7. Promoting winning companies' publications in GAFI's promotion missions and conferences abroad.
8. Presence of GAFI's representative in winning companies' expansion events and announcing that on MIIC's and GAFI's websites